Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Projects

So what am I doing with myself between now and Uni?
Nothing much really ;) Staying up late talking to friends in SL mostly.

There is one project I'm currently undertaking that I would like to share with you.
I am a knitter, I like most people started off by knitting scarves, now I've graduated on to complex designs on jumpers. See pictures....



These have been knitted into the jumpers, not sewn in afterwards.
I have two others but sadly have no pictures of them, I'm kind of half way through knitting one with Dalmatians, (now that I have lost weight, I may fit into the jumper, thus incentive to pick it back up this winter)
So over the next few months or so, I'll be knitting another jumper for a friend of a friend. I am looking forward to undertaking the project. Needless to say I'll give you pictorial updates.
See you in SL
Katisha

No comments: