Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Wall

Well I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't think it would happen this early.
I've hit "The Wall" Not that one the runners hit, but the "I'm board out of my skull" one. I've been spending most of my days submerged in Second Life, looking after ABC Island and attending any Building/Scripting class that is on offer.

One thing I have managed to do is recommence some cross stitch work that I started several years ago. It's a big picture so I doubt I'll get it finished this summer. That is OK, crafty people at least have to have one long term project, along with the odd one or four unfinished ones.

The weight loss is going OK, I have managed to rack up a total loss of just over 10kg from when I started. I have been able to see some difference in my face and well fitness level. Alas the tummy bulge will remain for a lot longer.

As for my love life, I would have to sum it up as the motion of banging my head against the same brick wall while sighing. Bang!; sigh; Bang!; sigh;

That's about it really, the rest is classified information.

Is it me or is this post sounding like a astrological forecast.
Aries: This week things happen sooner that you expect, but don't worry for you will be reacquainted with old projects. You weighty problems continues to diminish more slowly than you would like. As for your love life you will be sensing a sense of da'ja vou.

ttfn
Katisha

No comments: