Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Something Mew

This antidote involved my two cats Sam & Gandalf

Sam is what I call the talky one, after all his middle name is Gerald, after both Jerry Springer and Sienfield. Why? Because like them Sam talks about nothing. Any who I digress. It has only been the last few weeks that Gandalf has found his voice, up until then he was more of are "meerrrr" than a "Merrough" (us cat people know the difference). I thought it was sweet that Sam must have been tutoring Gandalf throughout the day. How on the ball I was!

For this morning Gandalf having successfully completed his mewing lesions moved on the the advanced class of "how to wake Katisha". I was greeted with bleating Merrough's combined with the jump on the bed and bounding off again action. It took me a half a minute to comprehend that my alarm clock this morning was sounding rather different. So up I got and plodded into the kitchen to attend to my duties (feed cats) and there was Sam sitting on the sideboard, if I didn't know any better I'm sure he was giving Gandalf marks out of 10 for his completed assignment.

In a way I'm looking forward to seeing who wakes me up tomorrow. ;)

No comments: