Saturday, November 8, 2008

Keeping things in balance

I'm happy to report that I lost 1kg this week, which I think is not to shabby. I could have perhaps lost a bit more, but ones still has to live life. mmmm which brings me to my next comment.

On Friday I caught up with a friend for lunch. Being on the diet I went for the "healthy option" and got a Thai salad. Boy was I in for a surprise the thing was drenched in a mayonnaise type dressing, mental note for next time "ask for less dressing"! Otherwise what is the point of having a salad. And of course I had my one drinky drink on Friday night.

So next time you find yourself in a supermarket pick up a 1kg packet of rice or whatever and carry that around for a bit, I'm sure when you put it down you will notice a difference. I'll let you know when I've lost 10kg so you can carry 2 bags of spuds around.

btw.....2 more days to go!!!!

No comments: