Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Free, free I tells you

Yip it was my last day at work!
It was a nice day, they gave me a morning tea despite my many "hint dropping" that I didn't want one. Most people had taken the time to sign a farewell card too.

For lunch I just had a quite one with a colleague / friend. On the way back to the office I popped into "my local".....no not a pub, but a Subway restaurant. Because over time I had got to know the boys there ( nothing wrong with a "feel good" flirt ) hee hee. Anyway today it finally payed off! As my farewell present I got some free cookies! Also my second mummy, gave me a card and a scratchy, ( I won $5 ) What a day ;)

My departing message was "So long and thanks for all the fish". I will surly miss the people there, but not the work. :) In my short 10 months working there, I learnt heaps, about work situations and about myself. I have made lasting friendships, and I think that is the most important thing to take away from any experience.

I laughed, I cried & I left like a greyhound chasing a stuffed wabbit.
Katisha - born fee

No comments: