Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Coffee

While surfing the net I came across a recipe I just had to try. It was so easy to prepare and more importantly yummy to eat, I just had to share it with you.

Coffee Jelly ( Jello )
Ingredients:
2 cups black coffee ( no sugar )
1 Tbsp gelatin powder ( I satchel )
2 Tbsp sugar

Preparation:
Mix gelatin powder and 4 Tbsp of water in a small cup. Mix coffee, sugar, and the gelatin in a sauce pan. Stir well on low heat until sugar dissolves. Strain the mixture and pour into four cups. Cool them in the refrigerator.

(To be honest I just found using boiling water did just fine instead of using the stove top, and I did not strain the mixture either)

Serving suggestions;
Whipped cream or chocolate moose

If you do happen to make this, let me know what you think.
Katisha

No comments: