Thursday, July 15, 2010

The week that was

I have a cunning plan, to post every Friday with a summery of my week. I read somewhere if something is done regularly, it becomes a habit. Once is becomes a habit, it becomes second nature and thus a part of my life.

OK, sooooooo, what happened this week.

I caught up with a college friend for coffee, we mooched about Freo and then had lunch. It was cool. Then I went home and made some Sweet Potato Scones for my parents who would be popping over the next day. (Last time they were here, dad joked and said "what no Pavlova, or cakes") so this time I went to a bit of effort for him. That evening I get a phone call, they both have colds and want to put a rain cheque on the visit. So the next day I scoff the whole batch (about 12 of em) They tasted so-so. I put this down to two things, my crappy cooking skills, and the fact that I don't own a oven oven, I had to do cook them in the convection microwave.

As you know I got my uni results back. :)  The rest of the week I've been forcing myself to play computer games and chill out in SL. I'm also in the process of getting something custom made for me to ware. It's something I've wanted for a long time now. That's all I say on the matter for now.

No comments: