Saturday, October 25, 2008

Time Warp

I'm doing a time warp on two levels. Firstly daylight savings kicked in last night, so technically I got to sleep in an extra hour. (woohooo)

This is the last year of our 3 year trial, we will have yet another referendum on the subject mid next year. Honestly I don't know why they are going to ask us, it seams that every time we have one of these things they just do the opposite, be it daylight savings or extended trading hours. This little munchkin will be saying no more to daylight savings in WA. The only good reason to have it would be so I want get harassed so early by Sam (the cat) demanding breakfast.

My second time warp shift is to change my weigh in day to Sunday, for a couple of reasons, Sundays I'm less rushed, and then I can mooch into Fremantle and have sushi. (yum yum)
I lost a respectable 800g over the last 6 days. Not to shabby, they say your body goes into shock and is more stubborn to give you fat away, something to do with going into "survival mode" Your body thinks that you have now landed yourself onto the set of an extremely over dun TV show. That is why they say starvation diets don't work.

BEWARE healthy food may not necessarily help you loose weight! The suspects in question are rice cakes, they are better for you than a packet of crisps for sure, but rice will bloat you. Which brings me onto another quote to finish on.....Everything in moderation, including moderation.

ttfn Katisha

No comments: