Monday, October 6, 2008

It was about two months ago that I got my palm read. I’m not a true believer, more curious if anything. I only went in to get some direction on my work situation. She said I would be there for another year or so, I didn’t like that answer so I took matters into my own hands and quit my job.

Other things she noted were right on the ball, like picking that I had an operation within the last year and that I’m a hard worker.

One thing that came out from this encounter that I felt would never occur would be the introduction of a new canine member to my family. The only thing I could think of was “I don’t particularly want a dog.”


Don't get me wrong, I do like the beasts, it's just that I don't have the time to commit to a fleabag plus I already having two cats.


Thinking nothing more of it, I went on with my life. So guess what I got on the weekend. Yep a pooch, but not just any K9, this one is house trained and more importantly has an off button!


I had actually been thinking about purchasing one for a few months, but could not find any in the shops, or I was lacking the funds to purchase him.

When telling my colleagues at work what I had purchased, it was pointed out that the palm reading lady said I would get a dog. So that must have been the vibes she was picking up. Let’s hope the man of my dreams she said I would eventually meet in about a year’s time will not turn out the same way. ;)

1 comment:

Wolfie! said...

"Let’s hope the man of my dreams she said I would eventually meet in about a year’s time will not turn out the same way. ;)"

What? with an off button?
You know, that'd have it's advantages too.

Wolfie!