Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well here I am

Hello there

After some deliberation I've decided to put my ramblings into a more formalised format. One hopes this should alleviate the clutter from my brain.

So what can you expect to read on this page! Um......well.....mmmm.....honestly I have no idea! (Yet)

I am hoping to enter Uni next year as a very very mature aged student. I'll be doing a undergrad in Librarian and Corporate Management and minoring in Japanese language. So don't be surprised if start to type in ひらがな every so often. I'll most likely to use this forum as a "Diary of a very very mature aged student" Letting you know about my highs and lows. You too can track my progress and note when I finally loose the plot and start to ramble "I'm a fish, I'm a fish"

The two loves of my life are pictured here, needless to say you will also hear allot more about these handsome boys. The gray one is named Gandalf, I got him from the cat haven about a year and a half ago. The ginger one is Sam, he was a kitten when I got him, we have had nearly on 9 wonderful years together.








Well that is all for now, thanks for popping by
Stay Slinky
Katisha


No comments: