Friday, September 26, 2008

We are Geelong, the greatest team of all!

Well it's the eve of another AFL (Australian Rules Football League) grand final, and I am one happy camper. My team has made the final again. We did quite well last year, I'll just pretend the other finals we made were a bad nightmare.

ENTERS "Way back Machine"
The year, I don't remember but it was Geelong v West Coast. Being more fun, I watched it in the company of my parents, it was not until half way through the second quarter that it dawned on me. My parents were barracking for the other side!! I would have disowned them that instant but I needed a lift home.

Since that dark day, I have forgiven my parents and we now have a good hearted football banter. I was such a loving daughter that I even brought him a West Coast Eagles Membership.

So for tomorrow
GO the CATS!
I predict by 23 points

No comments: