Saturday, September 18, 2010

101

Well according to my blog dashboard, this is my 101th post!  YAY for me.

Lets see, what has happened to me this week....I have confirmed that I dislike large mega stores. The last few times I've been in, I've had panic attacks, and have to fight the urge to drop my shopping and leave the building in a disorderly fashion, by shaking, crying and running blindly into windows that I think are automatic doors. What I find strange, it's only a relative new disorder, like in the last 5 years or so.

My dad got his ticker tinkered with, and should be feeling a lot better soon, now we just have to tie him down, get him to stop running around like a man half his age.

One of my fish has / is changing colour. I have a funny suspicion it's due to the lack of vitamin D (sunlight) I moved the tank, now my completely black fish is now 90% gold, except for his fins and bobble eyes.

I was playing a MMOG called Earth Eternal (EE), but it closed down, however I've recently heard that it now has new owners and it should be up and running again. In the mean time I'm playing one called Alien Adoption Agency, it's more of a text based game, not like EE that was 3D. Still it's fun to play and well we all need to have fun, life can not be all work.

Well that's about it, the rest of my week was just mundane stuff.
As my football team is out of the AFL grand final all I can say is....... GO St Kilda!   (but I wont watch the game :P )

No comments: