Monday, March 23, 2009

Catch-up

I seen to be so busy lately, what with Uni, SL and dam housework. But I still have time to catch up with RL friends too. This reminds me of a quote I read "Everything in moderation, including moderation"

Twitter is going well, I've added some "friends" to my list like Stephen Fry, Robert Llewellyn, Grarfied and Transperth. Just to name a few. Well there not my "friends" as such, but it is nice to see what they have to say. Stephen is rather chatty.

My furry and finny family are going well. I'll need to get a nice heater for Phenic (finny) as I'm sure he would prefer indoor heating. As for my Furry boys, they are starting to get on each others nerves I think, nothing major, just small squabbles. Once I've appeased their stomach gods they return to being good puddy-tats.

Stay slinky
Katisha

No comments: